Jetsettin Daisy: Dinner Dates- Andiron Steak & Sea

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Dinner Dates- Andiron Steak & Sea


Vegas is home to so many amazing restaurants and we really love trying out all of the places on our lists! Andiron Steak & Sea is one of those gorgeous fine dining establishments that has amazing food, amazing service, AND amazing decor.

Stephanie and I have one of those cool friendships where we can even hang out with each other's moms (ideally, we want our moms to be besties too). That said, having dinner with her and her super cool mom is just totally normal for us!

I won't lie, I could live in my camo cap, boots, and jeans forever. Even so, I probably wouldn't be the most interesting lifestyle blogger if I did. I also love a great chance to get dressed up and hit the town and so does Stephanie.

We had been to Andiron before but it was for brunch so the menu was completely different. We loved the ambiance, the service, and the overall look of the restaurant... It doesn't hurt that the food is delicious too!


We started with the Burrata and Roasted Figs. This dish was probably my favorite of the whole evening and considering it's a starter, that says a lot.


We also shared the Crispy Artichokes and while I'm not a huge artichoke fan, these were really good.


Stephanie's mom had the Caramelized Scallops and they looked amazing. I rarely order scallops and I'm always sad when I see them because they are so yummy.


Stephanie had the Pan Seared Salmon and it looked perfect- I'm so picky about how my salmon is cooked but hers looked wonderful.



I had the Skirt Steak and we all shared the Torchio Mac and Cheese and the Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes. My steak was perfectly cooked and the flavors were absolutely perfect. The mac and cheese was so good and the mashed potatoes were the smoothest, creamiest mashed potatoes ever.


For dessert, we each had a Creme Brulee Donut- we had tried these once at brunch and they are so amazing! The tops are perfectly carmelized and everything. 


I had the Banana Cream Tres Leches Cake and it was so good- I love tres leches cake and bananas so they really couldn't go wrong!


Stephanie had the Andiron "Snikkers" Bar and this was the most decadent chocolate dessert I've had in a really long time. It was so rich and delicious!


Last but definitely not least- we are absolutely OBSESSED with this wall. It's our flower wall dreams and the pattern is all over the restaurant- from the times, to the plates, to the menus, and the whole back hallway. So pretty!

A huge thank you to Andiron Steak & Sea for hosting us! 
As always, all opinions are my own. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...